Cebu City is a very well-known place for every tourist both local and foreigners. It’s because of Cebu’s beautiful places and attractions to visit. Aside from the Sinulog Festival that would attract lots of people, there’s wonderful beaches too that has been known worldwide because of its stunning beauty.
List of beaches to visit in Cebu City
- Kota Beach Resort – It is located at the heart of Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island and has gained popularity because of its long white powdery sands and pristine blue waters.
- Tepanee Beach Resort – located in Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Cebu, offers a fantastic view of the sea and a stretch of white-sand beach.
- Blue Orchid Resort – is in Moalboal, Cebu is a good place to stay and dive. The resort also has a 30-meter long private beach and has its own swimming pool.
- Eden Resort – located on a beautiful coral reef in Liloan, southernmost town of Santander, is at the middle of popular dive sites like Pescador Island, Apo Island and Balicasag Island, among others.
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort – it is the first-ever dive shop to open on Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan in 1998. Owners Dutch national Dik de Boer and Filipino wife Cora put up the resort after falling in love with Malapascua.
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort – An easy escape off the coast of Bancogon, Oslob, Cebu, the Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort provides refuge and immediate relaxation to its traveling visitors. Surrounded by hues of blue, the resort provides ultimate relaxation away from the busy metropolis. Things you can do here: dive, Butanding Whale watching, and relax.
- Tingko Beach – Alcoy’s Tingko Beach is one of the most popular public beaches in Cebu. Located along the South National Road, Tingko is perfect for overnight trips with good friends, weekend adventures with colleagues, or day trips with the whole family.
- Hidden Beach in Aloguinsan – If you want to have fun and relax at the same time, then this is the best place for you. It’s clean, greenery and uncrowded. Literally the hidden beach of Aloguinsan! Perfect for unwinding and for those who wants a peaceful and quiet time in the beach.
These are just some of the beautiful beaches to visit in Cebu City, there’s tons of beautiful beaches that has gained so much popularity and some of them aren’t that famous (as of now) but still has its own beauty and will surely be popular as time goes by.
Have an agency to help you
If you are having a hard time on getting to these beautiful beaches in Cebu, you can look for a tour agency to help you with your cityscape adventure. All you need to do is to invest more time on looking for a trusted and a credible tour agency that would help make your beach escapade worthwhile and hassle-free. To have a hassle-free and satisfying adventure is what every tourist would want.